12 GOOD REASONS TO CONTACT BRIDGEWATER ACCEPTANCES:
Below is a brief list of funded cases:-
- £750,000 commercial mortgage over 15 years to assist the refurbishment of a hotel in Lancashire – 1st charge over the hotel taken.
- £1,200,000 over 3 bridging loans to the same borrowers as above secured by way of a 1st charge over there 3 other hotels in various locations.
- £200,000 commercial mortgage over 25 years to assist our client purchase a Nail bar.
- £625,000 commercial mortgage over 25 years to assist a Non-UK National to purchase a medium size nursing home
- £350,000 commercial mortgage over 18 years secured on 60 acres of land – funds were being raised to pay off current loans secured on the land
- £125,000 Bridging Loan secured on a Buy to Let property purchased at Auction – No valuation undertook – No exit charge – Borrowers solicitor used for both sides (resulting in lower costs)
- £325,000 a 1st charge Bridging Loan to assist the purchase of a B&B – this was a 100% of purchase price loan as a 2nd charge was also taken over the borrowers current B&B.
- £350,000 Bridging Loan to an offshore company raising money on a residential investment property
- £165,000 Bridging Loan for capital raising purposes in order for the borrower settle a pending bankruptcy order with a creditor.
- £999,426.00 Bridging Loan to an Airport Hotel to complete refurbishment works
- £568,000 Bridging Loan to assist the purchase of several apartments in Scotland for investment purposes
- £60,000 Bridging Loan to refinance an investment property – the borrower is a Pension fund
WE DON`T PROMISE THE EARTH AND WE DON`T MAKE EXCUSES – WE JUST GET THE JOB DONE!
For further information as to how we can help you or your client with yours or their finance requirements please complete the brief enquiry form, or email [email protected] or telephone our offices on 0161 767 9393