Our policies and procedures are designed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we always process personal information with our client’s privacy in mind.
All personal information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will only use the personal information provided to deliver the services you have requested or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available to other third parties without your consent unless obliged to by law.
General Data Protection
- We will only use the personal data you provide to us to process and underwrite your application for finance. We will only collect and process your personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so.
- By signing the application form you give your permission to BWA to collect and process your personal data and for this information to be used as part of the decision making process.
- We will update our records if you inform us that your details have changed.
- We will store and process your personal data on our computers and in our paper folders.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of the information we hold about you please write to Bridgewater Acceptances Limited, The Data Controller, 1st Floor, 118 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 6AD.
- In accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection, we will keep secure any personal information provided in a paper form for a minimum period of 5 years after your loan has been funded and a minimum of 2 years where the application has not been funded.
Personal information may be stored electronically or manually, but will only be used for the purposes it was collected for and kept for as long as is necessary to comply with any statutory or legal obligations or for audit purposes.
By using our website, you agree that we may use the information we collect for these purposes.
You have a right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of this information please write to:
Bridgewater Acceptances Limited, Capital Buildings, 118 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 6AD
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
This information may be updated from time to time.