A Bridgewater Bridging Loan can be and is often used by businesses and individuals who are looking for funding fast with a minimum of fuss for a variety of reasons such as:-
- Purchase or refinance of a commercial / Semi commercial or residential Buy to Let property,
- Purchase or refinance of land with or without planning,
- Refinance of a current loan or a 2nd charge loan secured on the borrowers home,
- Auction purchase,
- Pay off an urgent debt such as Tax, Vat, trade creditor, bankruptcy notice,
- Property development or refurbishment, Capital raise or cash flow injection.
Why choose Bridgewater Acceptances?
- Speed and personal service with access to a designated underwriter
- No proof of income required in certain circumstances
- Loans from £12,000 to £15M
- Up to 75% of property value (100% available where adequate additional security is provided)
- Up to 60% of the land value
- Development loans – up to 55% of land value with up to 100% of build costs (max loan not to exceed 65% of GDV)
- Interest Rates starting from 0.65% per month
- Loan terms from 3 months up to 24 months
- A choice of repayment options including interest roll up or monthly payments
- 1st or 2nd charge will be required over the security being offered
- In Principle Terms provided based on an initial enquiry (if required) prior to completing a full application form
NO ACCOUNTS, NO BANK STATEMENTS, NO PROBLEM
UP TO 75% LOAN TO VALUE (100% available where adequate extra security is provided)
A Bridgewater Bridging loan can be and is often used by businesses and individuals who are looking for funding quickly with a minimum of fuss for various reasons such as:-
- Purchase of a Commercial or Residential Buy to Let Property
- Refinance of a current loan or a 2nd charge business loan secured over the borrowers home
- Auction purchase
- Paying off an urgent debt such as Tax, Vat, trade creditor etc
- Property development or refurbishment
- Capital raise or cash flow injection
Brief loan criteria:
From 0.65% per month
From 3 to 24 months
All the interest may be deducted from the loan, rolled up or monthly payments may be made via Direct Debit.
A 1st or 2nd charge will be required over the security being offered (in some cases extra security may be required)
All loans are non-regulated, which means where the security for the loan is a second charge over the borrowers own residential property the funds being raised can only be used for business purposes.
In cases where a limited company owns the property, and the director or his/her family live in a first or second charge may be taken over the property.
- Loans are available from £12,000 to £15M secured on all types of Commercial, Semi Commercial (shop with flat above) or Residential properties in England, Scotland and Wales
- Loans are also available secured on Farms, Land and Developments up to £5M
- No income proof required in certain circumstances
- UK and non-UK limited companies and individuals, pension and trust funds welcomed
- Status and non-status borrowers welcomed
All loans are Non Regulated, which means where the security for the loan is a first charge over the property the borrower lives in, unless there is a commercial element to the property which exceeds 60% of the total area i.e. the borrower lives in less than 40%, or the property is owned by a limited company we cannot register a 1st charge over the property. We can register a 2nd charge if the monies being raised are to be used solely for business purposes.
Loans are secured on all types of Commercial, Semi Commercial (inc shops with flats above) Residential Buy to Let properties, owner-occupied houses (2nd charge only) Farms and Land in England, Scotland & Wales.
Adverse credit borrowers considered – UK and non-UK limited companies, individuals, pension and trust funds welcomed
IF FUNDS ARE REQUIRED FAST AND A PERSONAL SERVICE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU……A BRIDGEWATER SHORT TERM BRIDGING LOAN MAY BE YOUR BEST OPTION
Please note: It is always best to obtain the appropriate advice from a professional intermediary regarding your finance options prior to proceeding to a full application. Bridgewater Acceptances do not offer or provide financial advice and only quote In Principle terms based on initial information provided and the exclusive products we offer. All funds on agreed loans are provided by our lending arm.
If requested a Bridgewater bridging loan may be converted to a long term mortgage – subject to approval)
The above criteria is for guide purposes only and may be changed at any time without prior notice being given
Fast – Effective – Efficient
Please note: It is always best to obtain the appropriate advice from a professional intermediary regarding your finance options prior to proceeding to a full application. Bridgewater Acceptances do not offer or provide financial advice and only quote In Principle terms based on initial information provided and the exclusive products we offer. All funds on agreed loans are provided by our lending partners.
All borrowers must use the solicitors of their own choice to act for them solely, the solicitors chosen must have 2 or more regulated SRA Managers. All legal costs are payable by the borrower(s). Ex Bankrupts are considered for a mortgage providing they have been discharged for 12 months or more. All products and criteria are for guide purposes and maybe changed at any time without prior notice given.
All photos on the site are for illustration purposes only.
Bridgewater Acceptances Limited – First Floor, 118 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 6AD Tel: 0161 767 9393 – Fax: 0161 767 9602
Registered Office: 245 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8QP – Company Reg: 6114410
Bridgewater Acceptances Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This does not include regulated residential mortgages – Further details available upon request.