Where do the business community go when funds are required fast or the high street banks say NO?
This is the question we are continually being asked, our response is always, have you tried Bridgewater Acceptances.
Bridgewater Acceptances is a genuine Specialist Commercial Finance Provider with a proven track record over the years of providing through our lending partners (Bridgewater Acceptances LTD is not the lender) long term commercial and semi-commercial mortgages and bridging loans for all types of borrowers on most types of commercial and semi-commercial properties, land and developments.
We consider all difficult applications including those from borrowers with adverse credit or those individuals or companies who are looking to pay off IVAs, CVAs or buy back commercial/investment property from the auction or receivers. We fund most of the difficult cases we receive.
Our customer base is very varied ranging from high net worth individuals and businesses who are looking for funds quickly with a minimum of fuss to take advantage of a business opportunity without involving their day to day bank, to the sole trader and small to medium size companies irrespective of their race, religion and colour, who require more flexibility and understanding to their requirements. Most of all our customers were looking for a company that is contactable and will listen.
Why Choose Bridgewater Acceptances?
- Fast offers and Completions
- Loans funded from £15,000 to £10M
- Up to 75% loan to value (100% available where adequate additional security is provided)
- Speak directly to an underwriter who can provide an initial decision “In Principle”
- A choice of repayment options up to 30 years including interest only
- All types of commercial and semi-commercial (i.e.shop or offices with living accommodation above) properties accepted including Shops, Mini Marts, Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, Takeaways, Petrol stations, Leisure centres, Gym`s, Office blocks, Warehousing, Landfill sites, Scrap yards etc…
- Interest rates are calculated on a case by case basis and are generally no lower than 5 points above bank base rate
- 1st or 2nd charge required over bricks and mortar security or long leaseholds with a minimum expiry term left of 50 years
- Securities accepted in England (inc the channel islands and the Isle of Wight) Scotland and Wales
- We have helpful and highly experienced personnel who are here to provide you with the funds you require…when you require it most
Funds released within 7 working days in certain circumstances
For a fast decision “In Principle” please provide brief details of your requirements and contact details below:-
All Loans are Non Regulated. All funds on agreed loans are provided by Bridgewater Acceptances Lending Arm
The above criteria is for guide purposes only and may be withdrawn or changed without prior notice being given.
All borrowers must use the solicitors of their own choice to act for them solely, the solicitors chosen must have 2 or more regulated SRA Managers,
All legal costs are payable by the borrower(s). Ex Bankrupts are considered for a mortgage providing they have been discharged for 12 months or more
Fast – Effective – Efficient
Please note: It is always best to obtain the appropriate advice from a professional intermediary regarding your finance options prior to proceeding to a full application. Bridgewater Acceptances do not offer or provide financial advice and only quote In Principle terms based on initial information provided and the exclusive products we offer. All funds on agreed loans are provided by our lending arm and in some cases 3rd party funders.
All borrowers must use the solicitors of their own choice to act for them solely, the solicitors chosen must have 2 or more regulated SRA Managers. All legal costs are payable by the borrower(s). Ex Bankrupts are considered for a mortgage providing they have been discharged for 12 months or more. All products and criteria are for guide purposes and maybe changed at any time without prior notice given.
All photos on the site are for illustration purposes only.
Bridgewater Acceptances Limited – First Floor, 118 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 6AD Tel: 0161 767 9393 – Fax: 0161 767 9602
Registered Office: 245 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8QP – Company Reg: 6114410
Bridgewater Acceptances Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This does not include regulated residential mortgages – Further details available upon request.